Welcome To Cleggett Estate
- Cleggett Estate is a pleasant 20 minute drive to Hanging Rock and Mt Macedon which boasts the Memorial Cross.
- Magnificent scenery and fabulous gardens.
- Nearby there are numerous wineries and heritage farms.
- A number of high quality golf courses are just a short drive from Cleggett Estate (beware of the numerous kangaroos that have made the fairways their own!)
- Cleggett Estate is a seven minute drive to the Gisborne railway station (situated in New Gisborne)
- Vline comfort to Melbourne (50 minutes) also to Castlemaine and Bendigo(90 minutes)
- Cleggett Estate has seating areas along the wide veranda that surrounds the home
- A separate lounge is available for the guests to relax away from their room
- Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- All rooms are soundproofed for guest’s privacy
- Limited access to the internet is also available
- Cruise in Riveria M360 Sports Cruiser
- Trips to local attractions in a Chrysler 300C
- Gift Certificates are available(contact hosts)
- A tennis court
- Squash Court
- A fully appointed gym
- Three person sauna are available to guests at no extra charge
- Archery (under supervision)
- A golf driving net
- Lawn bowls and croquet are also offered for guest’s enjoyment
- Next door to Cleggett Estate, there is an olive farm with sales of organic olive oil and other produce